Taverner Technical Services Terms of Service Summary
Last Updated: June 2014
- Taverner Technical Services provides various methods of tech support (ie. on-site, phone, email, and remote). All such support is billable, including travel, unless otherwise stated. All invoices are due upon receipt, unless otherwise stated.
- When Taverner Technical Services receives an “Agreement to Proceed” from a Quote or Estimate, it becomes a contract between Customer and Taverner Technical Services. Taverner Technical Services will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services and/or product specified in the Quote / Estimate / Invoice.
- Hosting Services require a one-year commitment, after which the contract will be on a month-to-month basis. The billing period is from the 1st of the month to the end of the month. Payment is due the 1st of the month of the term being invoiced.
- Taverner Technical Services may terminate Hosting Services for various reasons, and if termination is required, will give the Customer as much notice as possible.
- Taverner Technical Services currently accepts cheque, PayPal, cash, money orders or wire transfers on a case by case basis.
- Where hardware or software is being purchased from Taverner Technical Services, payment may be due upfront before the order will be placed and will be evaluated by Taverner Technical Services on a case by case basis.
- If any cheque is returned for insufficient funds, a $25 NSF charge will be issued to the Customer.
- Taverner Technical Services is not responsible for any damages arising from Customer’s use of Taverner Technical Services’ services or by Customer’s inability to use the hosting services (if applicable) for any reason.
- Hosting customers will abide by, and utilize the Services and the Customer Web site only in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy that Taverner Technical Services posts on its Web site, as such Acceptable Use Policy may be changed by Taverner Technical Services from time to time.
- Hosting customers will use the host services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada.
- Customer will provide Taverner Technical Services with a registered Domain Name for the Customer Web site, or, upon Customer’s request Taverner Technical Services will register an Internet Domain Name on behalf of Customer.
- Customer shall be responsible for maintaining their web site.
- Customer may not assign or transfer this Agreement.
- These are only the Highlights of our Terms of Service and shall not be construed as being the actual Terms of Service. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service on our website.