- Use your existing phone number with any of our plans. – Compatible with most phone systems.
2.9¢ per minute North America calling
- Voicemail w/ voice message to email
- Digital Receptionist (IVR)
- Call Forwarding
- Calling Queues
- CallerID with Filtering and Routing
- Call routing based on Time Conditions
- Ring Groups and more
- Works with existing PBXs
IVR Voice Recording
Choose from a variety of different voices
- Professionally record all of your voice prompts
- Give your company a professional sound
- Male or Female voices
- Other languages subject to availablity
- Provide us with your script and we will have one of our professional voice actors record it
- Script writing services available
Terms and Conditions
Prices subject to change without notice.
Customer supplies the connection device (ATA, IP PBX, Soft client), but we can provide one for an additional charge.
On premises setup if located within Kitchener/Waterloo is included at no extra charge. Areas outside of our primary coverage area may be subject to a trip charge. Taverner Technical Services is not responsible for warranty of equipment that does not have adequate surge protection. Taverner Technical Services is not responsible for quality and performance issues relating to problems caused by customer supplied equipment or Internet service issues.
An activation fee of $15.00 applies to any additional DIDs activated on your account.
DID port is subject to a $25.00 fee for each line.
Fax service is not supported over VoIP, but E-fax is available for an extra charge.
e911 service is available at an extra charge of $1.50 per activation and a regulatory recovery fee of $ 1.50 per DID number activated per month. We do not profit in any way from this charge, it is simply what we must pay to provide you with this service.